Would you like to know what products you can export to Germany? It’s a fact that the most important country in the European Union is also one of the largest importers of goods. And, while the strongest Old World economy has a great deal of industry, it also has certain necessities. In this blog post, we will share some particularly interesting business opportunities to consider.
What are the needs of the German market?
If you plan to sell products from Spain, there are two sectors for which the country’s brands guarantee the utmost quality:
- Cuisine: Mediterranean countries are recognized throughout the world thanks to the products and diet. Spanish cuisine in particular has quite an enviable reputation. Exporting local products is always an excellent business opportunity, especially with a country that has such strong ties in tourism. Surely, you will be able to find a very interesting niche in this area.
- Clothing: The other golden ticket is the Spanish fashion and textile industry. Some of the most powerful brands in the world are found here, and this is not just limited to fast fashion. Spain is known around the world to be a country at the vanguard of design and trends.
How about other business opportunities? Here are some options to keep in mind:
- Automotive industry parts. Germans have a long-standing great reputation in the automobile sector. Boasting a large number factories, it could be a very attractive niche market to source products needed to increase machinery precision or to build better cars. High-value must be placed on talent and technology to achieve success in this sector.
- Components for chemical engineering. German pharmaceuticals are just the tip of the iceberg on a long list of large brands in need of an endless amount of chemicals products. The development of these chemicals could be a very good option for trade with Germany. Moreover, there is a high profit margin.
How to succeed when exporting to Germany?
To export to Germany, you not only have to offer something interesting to German companies or consumers, but you will also need to have a good sales strategy. Here are some steps to follow:
- Have a strong team of translators. You will need to overcome a language barrier. To achieve this, there is nothing better than having a team of professionals who can help with paperwork or communication with German teams and companies.
- Design a step-by-step plan. It’s important to be patient and to map out a strategic design. Make sure to complete each step before starting the next.
Now you know what to export to Germany to make a notable profit. All there is to do now is start working and hire a German translation agency that can adapt your products and content to the new German market, and support you throughout the entire process. At blarlo, we would be delighted to work with you.