Corporate events are the perfect meeting space for businesses, as they allow for networking and they improve communication between the different parties involved. That said, it is essential to have the proper professionals at your disposal to achieve the desired objectives. A team of interpreters can be very useful for your brand in these types of meetings.
How to have a successful event
There are several reasons as to why these events are important, but there is one that stands out from the rest: it is the ideal place to network. In meetings, there are always informative aspects in which projects are explained, and then there are moments in which attendees can take the opportunity to speak with the brands they are interested in working with. This is why direct communication is fundamental.
So, what are the main elements for success in any type of business event? The most obvious barrier that can arise, whether you are organizing or attending, is the language. These events usually have an international scope. You will need to have interpreters who speak the different languages spoken by attendees to facilitate interactions, relationship building, and general communication.
If there is seamless communication, you will benefit from more than just the new contacts made in these meetings. Organizing or attending an event that has professional and experienced interpreters could offer these additional benefits:
- A more global and current perspective of the sector, since you will be able to see how other companies work and what they do.
- Increased prestige, especially if you manage to fit the event in your sector’s international circuit.
- Improvement of your company’s brand image, as you will be able to develop a branding message that resonates with competitors and stakeholders.
10 of the most important business events worldwide
All of the following events are international in nature, so having access to interpreters is essential when establishing relationships and closing deals:
- Expo 2025 Osaka: The time is approaching to attend one of the most important trade fairs of the decade.
- International Food Fair: An event that brings the main products and distributors together from all over the world.
- Tuttofood: Although this event has only been held 8 times, the organizers are changing the business dynamic of the food industry.
- Expoalimentaria: Another great event where the largest global producers meet.
- Inhorgenta Munich: The main world fair in the jewelry and watch sector.
- Intergift: An event for gifting trends.
- Barcelona Mobile World Congress: Considered one of the main events in telephony.
- ITMA: The most important trade fair in the textiles and clothing sector.
- Genera: A fair for the fields of energy and the environment.
- Expofranquicias: An excellent opportunity for investors.
Without a doubt, there is a need for professional interpreters at international business events. For any communications and translation needs, do not hesitate to contact our international translation agency.