Does your company need documents or communications translated into Norwegian? If so, your best option is to do it with help of professionals. This Nordic language is radically different from any language that has evolved from Latin. That’s why it’s important that you take expert advice on the tone, the dialect or the translation style of your texts. Let us explain!
Translation agency with Norwegian services
These days, the digital economy provides a real opportunity for many companies. There are many companies that sell their goods and services worldwide, and even businesses whose sales are based solely on exports. If you are one of these companies, and have started to operate in Norway, it’s vital that you use the country’s language correctly.
Knowing the difficulties inherent in this process will help you to understand how important experts are throughout the translation process.
1. Choose the correct Norwegian
To start off with, as in other countries, there are dialects and variations in the Norwegian used throughout the country. For this reason, knowing how to speak to each segment of the public or your business associates has to be a priority. Bokmål is the standard that is most commonly used by the vast majority of Norwegians, but that doesn’t mean other variations are not used. That’s why you’ll need a native-level speaker who can tell you which to use.
2. The correct use of written accents
The special characters used in Norwegian are one of the most striking features of the language. The problem with automatic translations into Norwegian is that these accents tend to be used incorrectly. With a professional translation, you won’t have to correct this type of error.
3. Getting the tone right
Just like in English or any other language, in Norwegian it is important to get the tone of your communications right. Language can be used in either a formal or informal way. Your choice of tone will completely change your text. The best way of getting the tone right, as well as hitting the mark with other critical aspects of the language, is to work with professionals who have an in-depth knowledge of Norwegian.
What does our translation agency offer?
- Professionalism. A schedule to indicate when each translation will be available so that you can manage your company’s timescales effectively.
- Precision. Our translations will have the tone and the level of detail that you are looking for. That means, whoever your target audience, you’ll be able to communicate with them effectively.
- Improved ability to communicate. A company needs to negotiate, sell and offer services to a wide audience. The best way to do this is to communicate in a language that makes a great connection with the people you want to reach. This means that you need to communicate with them in clear Norwegian that they will understand perfectly.
It’s clear, then, that correct translations into Norwegian are vital for many companies that do business or have links in this Scandinavian country. The best way of doing this is to use a professional agency like this blarlo. At blarlo, we offer you this service, and many others. Contact us!
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish) Français (French) Nederlands (Dutch) Deutsch (German)