Are they worth it?
– Advantages and disadvantages of using CAT tools in literary translation, by Isabel Valiente, author of the blog Diario IAT de Isabel Valiente.
– A critical defense of translation memories, article by Andrés López Ciruelos, published in Panace@ magazine.
– Translation, a professional alternative, by Salvador Aparicio, published in the AulaSIC blog.
– Translation memories, friends or foes? by Salvador Aparicio, published in the AulaSIC blog.
– Usefulness of computer-assisted translation for literary translators, by Nuria Viver Barri, author of the blog Traducción médica, técnica y literaria.
– Translation memories: Is the lion as fierce as it is made out to be?, article by Héctor D. Calabia, published on the Asetrad website.
– Brief reflection on the danger of CAT programs, by Isabel García Cutillas, author of the blog El traductor en la sombra.
We hope you enjoyed this article. 🙂 We encourage you to share your opinion in the comments section! 🙂