What are marketing campaigns like for major fashion brands? What channels do they use and how do they approach their customers? To find out, we’re going to do a quick review of their customer-facing communication to see how much importance they give to language as a tool for connecting with their target markets.
Marketing Campaigns for Major E-Commerce Fashion Brands
First we’ll look at elements that are essential for platforms like Zara and ASOS to be successful worldwide:
- Easy to use. Be it shipping or returns, fashion e-commerce brands make buying and selling online simple and feasible for anyone.
- Good communication. Studies show that more than 90% of shoppers prefer to buy clothing from a retailer that speaks their language. This is natural, since it builds trust. You can see it in the online platforms of every major fashion brand. They address their customers directly and they do so in the customers’ own language, which forms a bond and helps lead to more purchases.
- They allow you to buy from any device, either through apps or easy-to-use interfaces on their websites. As we said earlier, language is also a vehicle that drives new technology to foster communication between buyer and seller.
- They use a very action-focused communication style. Calls to action (CTA) are crucial for persuading a user to follow through with a purchase. This double strategy works by building trust along with strategically-timed encouragement to buy or to complete another action.
Why is language so central to their success?
As you can see, these brands are defined by their international commercial strategies and by their apt use of logistics. The first element is key, since this is what helps them connect with their audience; but how do they use language to break down mental barriers and motivate people to buy?
- They offer information to the consumers. These fashion brands always know at any given moment what people are buying and what they can offer their customers. This is important for avoiding returns or any other undesirable or embarrassing situation.
- They set the stage for a two-way conversation. Brands become closer and more accessible entities, capable of creating a bond of trust. This way, consumers can ask questions and resolve them right on the website.
- This is a great way to build trust. With this approach, it’s more likely that a person who visits the website will actually use it to buy a product.
This is what marketing campaigns are like for major fashion brands when they work on their sales strategies. Look at how language is used as a central element in a way that you can also apply to your own business. If you want to connect with your customers and build trust, blarlo has decades of experience and we can help you achieve this. Request a no-obligation quote!