Have you thought about translating your website? If you have taken the step of taking your business online, it makes sense to ask yourself if it’s worth your time and money to invest in content translation. In this blog post, we will try to explain why this is an aspect that you should not overlook if you want your company to prosper.
Web translation: the success of content internationalization
In an increasingly globalized world, it seems essential that information be accessible to all. And this can only be achieved through the powerful tool of translation. Here are the main advantages of this practice.
- Increase traffic to your website. Of course, if your content is available in other languages, your website traffic will increase. Your ideas will be able to reach many people who, until then, did not know you existed. This will ultimately generate conversions, which need not only be purchases. Even non-transactional pages benefit from translation in the form of completed contact forms, information downloads, or phone calls.
- Increase the number of potential customers. Web translation allows your company to expand beyond physical and language barriers. It’s simple. Would you buy from a website where you don’t understand anything it says? Probably not. So, if you want to reach foreign customers, this is the only way to communicate who you are and what you do.
- Increase confidence. A site that is presented in a variety of languages gives an image of greater credibility, which generates more confidence in the consumer. It’s also a way to convey that you care about the user experience when they access your website.
- Be on the same level as your competitors or differentiate yourself from them. With the rise of the Internet, voracious competition is on the rise, so you can’t let yourself fall behind. The longer you go without a translated version of your online site, the more opportunities for growth you are losing, to the benefit of your rivals. Also, being the first to offer translated web content is a good strategy to differentiate yourself from other companies. Entering a new market before others will position you favorably, and you will be able to set the quality and service standards that your competitors will have to meet in the future.
- Improve SEO. If you’ve launched yourself into the online world, SEO, or search engine optimization, must ring a bell, and it’s loud and clear! It’s the kind of thing that can leave an entrepreneur scratching their head. Translated content is full of keywords that help online users find your site. Offering information in several languages increases organic traffic, as we have seen. Therefore, global SEO is an effective strategy to boost your company’s presence in international search engines.
You can see that translating your business website opens many doors. Did you know that at blarlo we can help you cross borders? Don’t miss any more opportunities for success and hire our professional translation services.
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish) Français (French)